SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Upate on a product...eyebrow products suggestions?

Oakley
6 months ago
last modified: 6 months ago

Below I mentioned ordering Elf Poreless Putty Primer Flawness Finish, Universal Sheer. $9.00. I've never been much of an Elf fan but this stuff is a game changer if you want a poreless face and nose. Hidden are the textured wrinkles, dark patches, red spots, milk spots, & sebaceous filaments. I read yesterday from a dermatologist office that women are using way too many products on our faces due to marketing. I went from normal face skin to super oily almost overnight two years ago and now I have sebaceous filaments, and textured cheeks which looks like I'm wearing a light brown blush on each one. My skin at the moment looks dewy and flawless.

It's a cream and I didn't buy the applicator so I used a flat oval eyelid brush. The cream is thin so it takes no time to use. No more BB Cream, foundation or powder, no eyelid primer or lip primer. This can be used on both. No serums except what the doctor tells me to use which will be on Monday. Morning and night I use a toner with salicylic acid for the sebum problem caused by my sudden oily face, and CereVe Retional Serum which is also lightweight.

Now if I can just hire someone to put lotion on me ten times a day for the rest of my dry body!

Comments (19)