SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_112540442

Omina furniture

HU-112540442
6 months ago

Looking into leather couches. My husband and came across the Omnia Marlin sofa and chair. I am wanting the more square/modern looking couch, he wants reclining and the Marlin seems to be the perfect mix. I have read old threads on here about the brand but am hoping to hear some more current reviews about cushions, velcro, leather etc

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Wellington's Fine Leather Furniture
    6 months ago

Omnia leather furniture is an excellent choice for a more reasonable American made leather furniture builder. All their leathers are from Europe and all hides are premium in quality. They offer 3 different cushion options. Regular high resiliency foam, extra firm or down on most styles. They also offer excellent customer service for their dealers.

• HU-112540442
    Original Author
    6 months ago

May i ask if you have ever personally owned any? the furniture store of course says the same thing. but most reviews i find say their customer service and warranty have been horrible when they have issues with cushions, etc

• PRO
    Wellington's Fine Leather Furniture
    6 months ago

Yes, I have 2 of their chairs and ottomans. I have had them for 5 years and they still look like new. The leather is just like the day they were delivered. We have sold Omnia for over a decade and find their customer service outstanding just as I mentioned before. Their cushion warranty is 3 years, and I can assure you they stand behind it. I can’t speak to other experiences but I can tell you they take care of us as a dealer and they take care of our customers to our satisfaction as well.

• HU-112540442
    Original Author
    6 months ago

Would it be possible to see a picture of your items after theyve been used? were looking at the marlin which reclines