SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

FOTESS September Fun

sandlapper_rose
8 months ago

First of all, FOTESS is a group where you would need to get in touch with me, Jeanne (sandlapper_rose) in order to join. We post some garden related swaps during the year and really try to make them fun and affordable. If you join we ask that you agree to certain rules and that you will sign up for at least several swaps a year. Let me know if you want to be considered for membership.

We did not have a volunteer to coordinate games and the swap for September, but Beth had a lovely suggestion. Here it is:

No one has signed up for September soooooo how about we each pick 5 or 6 members at random and just send a card with a brief note.

A new address list arrived recently and I think several are folks I have not seen any posts from in a very long time. I have been missing from the action I believe since before Covid started.

A pack of note cards is still less than $2.00 and even with stamps this will be a thrifty way to keep connected. I hope everyone will send at least a card or two. No need to commit or say yes or no, unless you want to post that. I sorta like the element of surprise/suspense.

We do ask that if you receive a note card you post here to let the sender know that it was received.

Other than that, we are happy to see you post what is going on in your area, your garden, include pictures and most of all, to hear from you.

Comments (8)