SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_727698892

Mohawk RevWood Plus Laminate Briarwood Oak or Trinket Oak

HU-727698892
8 months ago

Hello! We are torn on these two options, and would LOVE to see real photos if anyone has installed either of these. I think I found a few photos of Trinket Oak (I think, as it didn't say but came up when I searched RevWood) in the photo albums, but haven't see any besides the stock photo of Briarwood Oak, and we're wondering if it looks too blotchy/busy. Also, would you consider them warm/cool/neutral? We have medium brown town kitchen cabinets, black granite countertops, a gray/beige mixed kitchen flooring (we're not replacing that, but dining room butts up to the kitchen). We might paint our walls a white to freshen things up. The house is from the 1800s (though it hasn't necessarily retained its charm, though we wish it had).

Thanks!! It's so difficult to choose flooring! We want something with character (but not too much), brown (but not too warm, no redness), can have a bit of gray to it or undertone (but not overall look gray), not a "patchwork" look once laid out or blotchy with the coloring, but also not too boring. lol!

Comment

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals