SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
keshacagle

Mohawk RevWood Plus laminate - anyone used?

Kesha
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi all,

I'm looking for any feedback on Mohawk's RevWood Plus laminate that is supposedly waterproof. The product just came out this year and I cant find any homeowner reviews on it.

We had a water leak and have to replace our three year old, beautiful, engineered hardwoods. I'm sick about it! But with two young kids and two small dogs, and already having two water leaks since being in the home only six years, I'm nervous about any other water issues.

I actually nixed laminate off my list early on but at a local flooring store this past weekend the sales guy showed us Mohawk RevWood Plus. He installed it in his renal home that he currently rents to his daugher. I briefly looked at the LVP, but I just do not like the varigated look that seems to be so popular right now in wood lookalike flooring. So he guided us to the Mohawk.

I still want to go back and look at LVP, but I also have learned about SCP by We Ship Floors (however I haven't seen a hue that I like from them). So I'm torn between sticking with engineered hardwood or trying something different in laminate or LVP/SCP.

Our budget is $6/sq ft for the flooring itself.

Comments (93)