SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracy_zeppenfeld

HELP ! I'm loosing sleep - Cabinet colors I'm so confused

Tracy Zeppenfeld
8 months ago

Thanks in advance for your time and comments on this and my previous posts. I'm looking to use iron Ore and and a stain Villa Grige on white oak wooden cabinet . See picture below. I have a panel ready refriderator in the main kitchen as well as 2 dishwasher. (main and pantry)

It has been suggested that I paint my upper cabinets Iron Ore, and stain the kitchen island, all lower cabinets and I could either way, paint or stain the refrigerator panels. My draw pulls will be a champagne Bronze as well as my faucetts. I'm happy with my builders color choices and design suggestion on my home as well as other builds she as done; they all look beautifully. Additionally, It was suggested that I could paint my interior doors Iron ore also. Wall color is SW Drift of Mist, trim is possibily SW Snowbound. All exterior windows and doors are black.

Comments suggestions recommendsations are welcome and appriciated.

This is a better reflection of the floor tile as it is on the concrete slab in the

Both pictues are of the floor tile and the cabinet stain and paint color - tile is a grayish brown (poor lighting)

full kitchen

left side of main kitchen - panel ready refrigerator

right side of main kitchen

Pantry (mini) kitchen

Kitchen Island

Floor Pland

Comments (8)