SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_858647138

Today, (17/8/23) I did this...

rosaprimula
8 months ago

I like to use gardenweb as a sort of reminder/journal although it can be difficult, finding past posts. Still easier than hunting out the many tatty notebooks, backs of envelopes, post-its and other assorted rubbish. Even more than listing my own stuff, I like to know what other people are doing at this time too. I thought I would try to keep a daily record of stuff I have done, however tangentially related to gardening/plants. I was going to list everything, but realised some days would require too much effort, on top of what I have already expended...followed by yawning blanks of nothingness. So, I am keeping it to one thing, done today, which best represents where I am in the garden(s). Without being hectoring or pushy, I would be overjoyed if anyone else felt like telling us about their daily garden chore.

Today, I put half a dozen shrubby potentilla cuttings under individual soda bottle cloches, and set them up in the kitchen to root. Yesterday was loads more exciting but...c'est la vie.

Comments (4)