SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_355926557

Help with bathroom tile and decor ideas please!

TripleA
last year

We're in the middle of a new construction build and could really use help with planning, ideas, and thoughts. I've attached pictures that I hope will help. The first four pics are pictures of the tile. The 5th is the virtual model for reference, and the last is the floor plan.
My questions are,
1) Do you think the floor is too busy and should we consider something more subtle? We were limited on favorable tile options for this build and went with this for neutrality with some interest, while trying to stick to the largest tile options (the floor was supposed to be 24 x24 but it has been discontinued).
2) if the tile stays, what would you do with the wall behind the tub? I'm considering paint colors for the room and I'm wondering if it makes sense to accent that wall somehow or choose a color for the whole bathroom that would also serve as a way to highlight that area. Color suggestions?
3) What color countertop would you do with? White or black?
Other notes, plumbing and other fixtures will likely be bronze. I'm also considering eventually changing the vanities to walnut or something similarly rich in color. Would love to also get any other set up ideas like how you'd set up the change area to the right of the shower.
Thank you!

Comments (7)