SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Sweet find on Etsy

jojoco
last year

I wanted to share a great store on Etsy.

I've been looking for something to hang on the inside of the kitchen door that leads to the garage. I knew what I wanted, but even so, I went down many rabbit holes to find it.

I wanted some sort of painted metal door decor, preferrably floral, that didn't scream "welcome" or have my initials, or some pithy saying (although I did like one sign that said "Welcome-ish") Afterall, this side of the door is more of an exit. I loved all her designs but in the end went with one that ties in the colors in my kitchen: the reds in the rug and the tans in the floors and cushion print. (Of course I swooned for the pinks, but there is no other pink in the kitchen and it looked horrid with the rug.) Plus, I love red geraniums.

Here is what I ordered: (without anything written on it):

It's about 20" across and 23 inches tall. Will fit beautifully on the door.

Here are some of the others that may find a home at my summer house. (I'm looking at you, Pink roses in the chinoiserie pot)

The shop is MyTreeArtist on Etsy. The reviews are stellar. For those looking for a baby gift, she also does absolutely exquisite plaques and door hangings for nurseries.

Comments (7)