SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurie_park80

Need help choosing a quartz countertop for bathroom renovation

Laurie
last year

We are renovating our primary (master) bathroom. We plan to sell our house in 5-10 years, so we are trying to make selections which will appeal to a broad range of potential buyers 5-10 years from now.

My existing bathroom cabinets will be spray painted a light greige color (see photo). Flooring will be a medium brown faux wood porcelain tile (see photo).

I am having trouble deciding on a countertop. My first choice, Montclair White quartz first quartz photo), ties together the greige color of the cabinet and the brown faux wood floor tile. We will have two white undermount sinks and I think those will contrast nicely with the Montclair White countertop. My only reservation is that this style/pattern of quartz is too bold and may already be or will soon become outdated.

My second choice for a quartz countertop is a much subtler "Calacatta Miraggio Duo" quartz. It has light veining in grey and brown which also goes with the greige cabinet and brown flooring, but I'm afraid that it may be too dull and won't contrast enough with the white undermount sinks.

I'd love everyone's advice, please!

P.S. - Please ignore small photos; I don't know how to eliminate them.

Master Bathroom Renovation · More Info

Comments (13)