SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
samkarenorkaren

Tired from Productive Day

samkarenorkaren
last year
last modified: last year

Hi everyone. Just a mini update. After my husband's burial Thursday I spent Friday running around.I went to the emissions Locale to get my car checked and I passed. So I'm good for another 2 years on that. Went to the DMV to change my address but found out I need to make an appointment to get into the building because of the whole covid thing. So I'll do that in another week or two once things calm down. Went to Verizon to cancel husbands phone and they turned off his auto pay but said since there is still money on his account the phone will stay on until that is depleted. So his phone will be active still for another month. I stopped at the bank to make a deposit and picked up smokes so I can roll over the weekend. Went to the currency exchange and requested a copy of our marriage certificate and after that I went and had our taxes done. Getting back a decent refund so I'm happy with that. When I got home I called the real estate agent and he is going to meet me at the house when we go there next weekend. By the time I got home I took my shoes off lay down the bed and fell sound asleep. Saturday I am spent the morning just trying to put all of this paperwork into its file folders and list out what I still need to do. I wrote down the addresses of the three credit bureaus that I have to send a letter to so I can report his death to them.Yes I am tired but a good tired from what I've accomplished so far.

Comments (8)