SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saycindy

I picked the wrong paint color, now what?

saycindy
last year
last modified: last year

I have a small bedroom that has a south window and a west window. I will have walnut hardwood flooring installed soon. I painted my wall Sherwin Williams Antcient Marble. I thought it was a sage green color, but in my room it is not. It is very pastel looking and I do not like it. I chose another paint color, Benjamin Moore Wish which is supposed to be a light gray. I painted two large sections of two different walls. It is super super light with a violent look to it. Sigh. I cannot keep buying paint so I am going to make the Ancient Marble work. I have seen bedrooms with that color and gray bedding and white accessories. Do you think those colors would work together? I was wanting a cozy tranquil room. I am not good at decorating, so I am sure open to suggestions. Thanks.

These are hopefully better pictures. As I said, I am not happy with the green color I picked for the walls, but I want to work with it if I can. I will be taking the wallpaper down that is behind the bed, (another fail). I am wondering if gray accessories go with the green. I want a cozy tranquil bedroom. I am open to suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Comments (8)