SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
perennialfan275

Please help me remember the name of this old kids book

For the last few days I've been thinking about this book I read years ago. I can't remember the name of it though, and it's driving my CRAZY. I cannot remember who wrote this book or when it was written, but I'm guessing it was probably written in the 80's, 90's, or 2000's (again though I can't remember). Other things I can say about this book is that it is illustrated and has color (it has pictures, not just black and white), and it is not a chapter book (just a short story).

Having said all this, the book is about a mouse who loves to sleep (she does this a lot in the story). At some point in the story, she starts writing. I can't remember what she writes, but I think it was a either a book or a letter. At the end of the story, she ends up winning an award for whatever it is that she wrote, and the award ends up being a key to a new house. She meets another mouse (who also likes to sleep), and she ends up marrying him.

I wish I had more information about this, but unfortunately this is all I remember. If you have any ideas about what this is I'd love to hear.

Comments (19)