SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

What happens when DH gets a new TV and streams for the first time

Oakley
last year

As many of you know we finally got fiber optic internet connection. Which meant we needed a new TV so DH bought a smart TV. I'm not much of a tv watcher, so I let him be in charge. Last Sunday, after the geek guy installed the new tv & hooked it up to the sound system, I didn't see DH for what seemed like days. lol He's a huge history buff and he's in awe of how many movies and series he's missed all these years because of worthless DTV.

DH behaves like Santa arrived each day. I'm not complaining, I love watching him so happy.

Yesterday afternoon I walked into the LR and he said, "I moved some things around so I could see the TV better." I said it's fine, I'll clean and tweak a few things without moving the chair and sofa.

Oh brother. Where do I begin? I'm too embarrassed to show you the area in front of the tv because the coffee table is placed in front of the sofa with the end of it in front of the striped chair. That's Lobo sticking his head out. In front of his chair which has the flowered blanket on top, is the leather ottoman. My new rug can barely be seen.

See if you can find where he put the surge protector which plugs in on the floor behind it. Oh yes, see how the sofa table is crammed against everything? :)

Comments (23)