SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abc1971

What is a reliable brand of landscape lights for Palm Springs?

abc1971
last year

I am looking for some fun landscape lights to illuminate my property. Sadly, I have been heavily disappointed with the cheap crap I have purchased on amazon. I am now painfully aware that you get what you pay for. Most of the lights I purchased on that site are pretty much fading out and not as bright just less than one year after installing them.

I'm mainly looking for inline and well lights that are pretty much flush with the ground to shoot up and illuminate a few bushes and small trees. I'm also looking for some LED color changing options like spotlights that have a steak you push into the ground to illuminate some fountains I have at nighttime.

My questions are:

1) What are some good reliable brands that I should look for? I live in the hot desert and it can get up to 123 degrees in the summer. I need a brand that can withstand the extreme heat in my area.

2) How many years can I expect my lights to last. I have mine on from dawn to dusk so they're on for about 10 hours a night depending on the time of year.

I'm tired of buying throw away crap that barely gives me one year of use. I want quality, reliability and longevity.

Comments (2)