SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimcaplan

Living room decorating configuration dilemma

K C
last year

I have never tried this, hoping for some expert advice, please. I've provided 4 photos of the living room for perspective, 2 pictures of 2 different sofas, and the puffy one is the one I love. We are looking to purchase 2 sofas, perhaps 2 different lengths, but the same fabric. The room is not large 14×14. We are always short on sitting. Worried the sofa I love is too deep for the room.
Option 1 - 2 sofa's sizing approx 90w x 45D facing each other, I'm open to suggestions. We can change to a rectangular coffee table in the middle of the room. If I leave the coffee table as is, there are 20 inches left on either side. Between sofas and table.
Option 2 - 2 sofas with approx same length and but the sofa off the wall is 41D and the deeper 45D sofa would be against window, they would be different styles, pictures attached, again fabric will be the same for both Chenille beige that matches texture look of stone above fireplace.
Option 3 - Both should be 41D and give up on the 45D, that I love
I love love love the deeper sofa and think it has to go under the window because it's so deep and the stairs will hide the depth and it would face when entering room. We have tried to configure the burgundy chairs on the wall opposite the windows, but it's too sparce, and I do like my chairs on either side of fireplace.
Thank you!!!!
Kim

Comments (4)