SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gwagain

I guess I'll "find" it some day

This time of year mice are looking to come inside. I always have a set trap placed under a cabinet in the pantry (with a dab of year-old cheese as bait and they keep falling for it) and catch a few over a period of weeks. Well, my indoor cat Pretty thinks it's her duty sometimes to reach waaaay back under the cabinet and bring out trap and all and display it in the middle of the room. She plays with it awhile to show me her prize.

So this morning I think I should really check the trap since it's been awhile. Trap is gone. It's not in the middle of the room. I decide Pretty has batted it under another cabinet or the stove or the fridge. Now I'm not one to get down on the floor since it's difficult for me to get back up, but with a flashlight I got down and searched under everything in the room - no trap. Then I go room by room looking under furniture - nothing.....so far. Only the bedroom left, I keep my door open at night and Pretty may have thought to bring it to me in there. You'd thought I would have heard her batting that trap down the hallway tho. Altho the mouse could have dragged the trap and him/herself somewhere but I don't see holes big enough to get a trap down.

Anyway, I guess I'll find it eventually. What a nice thing to have in your house as the holiday approaches - aroma d'mouse. Pardon my French.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz