SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_914983781

Paint colors and elevation ideas appreciated

HU-914983781
last year
last modified: last year

Would love ideas on changing paint color of cedar siding as well as trim, brick on the side around the garage and walk-out basement level under deck. We put flagstone on the patio area below the deck and would like to put some sort of ”dry-below” system under the deck but have to replace windows first. I’m leaning towards bronze or black Marvin Elevate windows but the house overall feels too dark and seems like something is missing on the elevation. When we bought it, it was blue with white painted Chippendale railing. I’ll post a ”before” pic. We painted it SW Texas Leather with Iron Mountain shutters, garage doors and front door (before we replaced front door with double front door which we plan on staining). We used SW Sailcloth trim and went back with black aluminum spindles although I now prefer the look of horizontal cables. Not sure if that would match the style of the exterior. Any and all ideas on how to update the look along with pics if you can put my picture in a program and change its look so i can visualize it would be most appreciated.

Comments (7)