SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

I'll show you mine/you show me yours - W 11/2/22

Annie Deighnaugh
last year
last modified: last year

Monday: Happy Halloween!

Tuesday-Friday: We'll focus on gratitude. Every day, post something you're grateful for.

--------------------

Please post one's own photos, not pictures or memes pulled off the internet, facebook, twitter, etc.

Give credit where credit is due.

See guidelines here

Comments (18)

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    last year

I am grateful for chocolate. Not only is it an absolute pleasure to taste and so flexible in all the ways to enjoy it...from molés to beverages to desserts, but the creativity and persistence of the peoples who discovered it and developed all the processes it has to go through to get it to be what it is, is absolutely amazing.

• joyfulguy
    last year

During Covid restrictions, I've been thankful that I didn't have to go to work in order to earn the money that I needed to operate, as I've been on govgovegovegovgovegovegovgovegovegovgovegovergovgovegovegovgovegoverngovgovegovegovgovegovernmgovgovegovegovgovegovernmegovgovegovegovgovegovernmengovgovegovegovgove government provided Canada Pension (contributory) and Old Age Security (term residence requirements) plans, plus privately provided plan, for over 20 years.

CChChoChocChocoChocolChocolaChocolat

Chocolate is (uununwunwaunwanunwantunwanteunwanted letters deleted here, as well)

appreciated in my house, too, Annie.

ole joyfuelled (plus practical fuelling by pensions)

• joyfulguy
    last year

Looks like I'd better learn to keep my mouth shut.

ole joyful

• eld6161
    last year

My daily or twice daily cup of English Breakfast tea

• nicole___
    last year

The Earth has an amazing past...grateful I'm living in the present. :0)

• Jasdip
    last year

I love living in an area where there are lots of mature trees, trails to walk on, and people who walk their dogs. I get to have lots of doggie-fixes. Gino and Willow.

• stacey_mb
    last year

I'm grateful that I could travel and enjoy the culture of other countries. I especially appreciate educational institutions, and this is Trinity College in Oxford

• OutsidePlaying
    last year

So thankful for this smart, crazy, ambitious, beautiful, loving best friend who is also my daughter. Grateful we live close by and share many fun things and good times. Of course I love our boys too, but there is something special about Mommy-daughter love.

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK
    last year

I am grateful for fitness and beautiful countryside. Walking with my mates this week .

Coffee break.

• carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    last year

So many beautiful things and places!

I am grateful for my sisters, and grateful we all love each other and can get along, unlike some siblings - even tho we do have our spats. They are my best friends.

Pretty sure I shared this photo before, but I do love it. My dad took it. He was a pro when he was younger.

• sealavender
    last year

Thankful for my feathered friend.

• wildchild2x2
    last year

So spicy and fun today after the wet morning.

• drewsmaga
    last year

I am grateful -- and so very blessed-- to have been living in Florid during the pandemic. We got back to "normal" quickly. Hearing about continuing "restriction" from family in OH, CO, PA MD, CA, etc. was upsetting. We weren't allowed to attend twin Grandkids HS Graduation in CO, because each child was only allowed 2 guests. Even though they were graduating 400. In Red Rocks Ampitheater, an outdoor venue that seats 9500! On Friday nights during their Senior year, I could hear our HS football games. Our kids had the option to be back in school, back in sports, clubs, socializing, etc. My Grands were allowed on campus half time and online half time. Grandson lost out on a College wrestling scholarship. My Grands had no Homecoming, no Prom. Our local kids had their Senior year as normal.

• roy4me
    last year

Grateful for the monarch butterflies for spending the winter here.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    last year

drewsmaga, one can be grateful without running others down.

• woodrose
    last year

I don't see anything in drewsmaga's post that sounds like she was running others down. To me, she sounds sad that her family members missed out on so much.

• User
    last year

Grateful for home, my family, my country. fresh air, the outdoors, snow, trees. Walking in my yard this morning.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    last year

woodrose, I read drewsmaga's post as one of comparisons, judgment, and criticism along with regrets more so than one of gratitude. Of course all are free to ignore the daily theme. I'm only suggesting that, to post about gratitude one can simply be grateful for what one has without judging others as wrong or something less for not having or doing the same things.