SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
t612612

Experience with Benjamin Moore Venetian Marble or White Opulence

t612612
last year

Hello! I'm looking to paint my living area walls. Does anyone have Benjamin Moore Venetian Marble or Benjamin Moore White Opulence on their walls and is willing to post pics? I would greatly appreciate it. The backstory:

My goal is to brighten up the space and get rid of this yellow paint (and the window treatments).

I worked with a color consultant, and we landed on BM Venetian Marble for the walls, and BM White Opulence trim (we have a LOT of trim). I just got the Samplize sheets, and now I worry that Venetian Marble will look too mauve - we have a long, open room (see pic) that is kind of dark.

So now I'm thinking White Opulence for both walls (eggshell) and trim (semigloss). I can still be persuaded to go with Venetian Marble if I can see some pics of it IRL...surprisingly hard to come by online.

Would also love your take on what you think would look best in the space - some pics attached. Venetian Marble is the pinker one in the photos. (Please excuse the mess...) All furniture stays...only window treatments will change. Thank you!

Comment (1)