SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lalous823

Kitchen Appliance Advice Needed- Gaggenau or Miele

lalous823
last year

Hi -

I have been researching cooktops and ovens over the past several months and could really use the Houzz community's input!

- Cooktop: I am planning on purchasing the gagg 200 series 36" gas range and adding the 200 series teppanyaki. Can I do that? Has anyone done that or any reviews on either? I would like something I can easily cook bacon, eggs, pancakes, and vegetables. That seemed like a good addition. I am a bit concerned about it getting all scratched and looking terrible after a few months of use.

- Ovens: I don't use my current oven often but I use my microwave, air fryer, and countertop oven a ton. Ideally, I could buy new appliances that do more "all in one" so I don't have so many different appliances.

Gagg - I found a good deal on the 200 series but worried that 24" is too small. Although I haven't hosted thanksgiving yet, I would like to be able to in the future and so 30" seems like the right choice. Now, this is where I get very lost -- I don't know if I need convection, combi-steam, speed microwave, or a double oven stacked. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I was also looking at the Miele master chef -- seems like the perfect thing for someone like myself that could use the help! I didn't know if it would look odd to have a Miele oven and Gagg cooktop.

If anyone has recommendations on a quiet fan and dishwasher that would be great too.

Thanks so much!

Comments (2)