SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilovecupcakes

Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel Couch?

Sunshyne
last year
last modified: last year

Hi all,

I've entered the "fun" portion of my project and am between two different sofas. Looking for ANY feedback and/or advice you may have. CB has reviews (several comments on cushions flattening) but PB doesn't allow reviews, so I don't have a comparison. The CB one seems very comfortable in the showroom while the PB one I feel like you need the bolster pillows behind your back to really lounge in it. But I feel like the CB one is very "loose" and the PB one has much more structure and it makes me wonder about longevity of them.

My style is very contemporary but warm. We will actually use our sofa for curling up on and having a glass of wine with friends or watching movies. We aren't formal but we do like our things to look clean, sleek, put together while being comfortable. The colors here aren't actually representative, they're just the stock photos from the website, but we are going with a light creamy color for either one.

Would love any advice and/or feedback you have. Seriously, any at all. Thanks!

Pottery Barn couch: Big Sur (Deep) wChaise

Big Sur Square Arm Deep Seat Upholstered Sofa with Chaise Sectional | Pottery Barn

Crate and Barrel couch: Lounge (Deep) w/Chaise

Lounge Deep Sectional Sofa + Reviews | Crate & Barrel (crateandbarrel.com)

Comments (17)