SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plllog

Advice please on smoker/grill

plllog
last year
last modified: last year

Unlike in some parts of the country, there's really no push to cook outside here, so I've never seen the point of a gas grill for us, and will not be buying one. I do have a little art object of a barbecue, but it's just a little barbecue. It's fine for small things, but there's no way to expand it. For years, I've contemplated getting a Big Green Egg, but to be greater than my little sputnik, and useful for smoking, but it would have to be actually big and I don't have a good place for it, or enough desire to make a big commitment, and the he-men around here would just as soon zap something and watch the game. They're lacking in the man❤fire gene.

So I've been looking at this multilevel smoker/grill. It's small, light and not too much money, big enough to smoke anything I want to try (I'm not going into BBQ competitions!) and divides into two grills. Plus, once cool and clean, it would be easy to store in the garage. The reviews are good, but I wonder what those of you who do this stuff think of it.

Comments (26)