SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monique_saber

Wall decor in entrance, living and dining room. Confused and stuck!

Moni
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hello, I would like your input on couple of matters as I feel the rooms lack harmony. Sharing photos of the entrance, living and dining room. I like to mix and max match with modern and classic furniture (some of them are of my grandma which I changed upholstery). 1. Would like to decorate the 3 walls starting from entrance leading to dining room (where the 3 mirrors are) and onto the wall where the radiator is located as seen in the first pic below. 2. Should I replace the 3 mirrors with the painting on top of the dining cabinet? 3. Should I move the dining cabinet and place it under the 3 mirrors? 4. I feel the 3 mirrors are spaced out and can be refixed and played around. 5. I would like to fix some hanging lights to create some movement on top of the dining cabinet or if its removed then what should I do with the space? 6. Do the ballerina paintings (2 pcs) fit well? Would prefer not to add more furniture Any other recommendations are welcomed too including if you feel that I need to replace the 3 marble/steel tables, add plants etc.. Many thanks!

Comments (25)