I am sure many can relate!

Comments (22)

• Jilly
    2 years ago

🤣😂

amykath thanked Jilly
  • daisychain Zn3b
    2 years ago

My cats never bother me when I work, but start a zoom call and they suddenly become camera hogs. Thanks for the laugh.

amykath thanked daisychain Zn3b
  • nini804
    2 years ago

I need to add a couple of doggos up there! 😂

amykath thanked nini804
  • bbstx
    2 years ago

😂 😂

• OllieJane
    2 years ago

Hilarious!

amykath thanked OllieJane
  • bpath
    2 years ago

The other day I was watching PBS Newshour. William Brangham reporting from home, a very attractive study. All of a sudden I noticed his cat on the easy chair behind him, relatively camouflaged but engaged in a very through bath. I smiled because it has been a while since I’ve seen that on tv. (Came to find out that his other two cats are elusive, but that one had actually garnered a bit of a following over the last couple of years.)

amykath thanked bpath
  • Bunny
    2 years ago

When I Zoom, I shift my laptop 90 degrees on the same table because the light is better that way. My cats know what that means. I don't mind them making an appearance on-screen, it's the walking over and sitting on the materials I need for the meeting.

• 3katz4me
    2 years ago

I did literally LOL at that one. My troublemaker cat gets on my desk when she wants attention and circles around in front of the monitor and if that doesn't work she starts knocking things off the desk onto the floor. Fortunately my office has a door so I can shut her out if I can't take it anymore. And fortunately I retired before the Zoom meetings became a thing so I'm not subjected to very many of those - never cared for video meetings.

amykath thanked 3katz4me
  • carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    2 years ago

That guy should be covered in scratches and bitemarks 😄

amykath thanked carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
  • yeonassky
    2 years ago

Haha that is so funny! I could very easily do that to Flurry! He is my mischievous get in the way cat.

For my Mica I turn off the keyboard and pet her regardless of what's going on or was going on on the screen. She too loves any kind of screen or TV attention. Sometimes she stops and watches the TV. I never give her the remote though.

amykath thanked yeonassky
  • Kaya
    2 years ago

Love it! Mine are not allowed into the room where I have my desk, but I have to be very mindful of their propensity for sitting right outside the door and yowling when I'm in a Zoom meeting. Little buggers.

amykath thanked Kaya
  • pricklypearcactus
    2 years ago

One of my employees has a sweet cat who thinks he's talking to her whenever he speaks. Every time we have a meeting, she hops up on his lap and stares lovingly at him while he talks. It's adorable.

amykath thanked pricklypearcactus
  • sas95
    2 years ago

One of my cats makes frequent Zoom appearances when I have work meetings. Usually no problem, and most of my coworkers find it amusing. But one day he came by and backed his rear end right up into the camera. Awkward.

amykath thanked sas95
  • amykath
    Original Author
    2 years ago

These stories you all share crack me up! Cats are such a pain...but we love them anyway!

"awkward"

"camera hogs"

"never give her the remote"

"little buggers"

I love it all.

• localeater
    2 years ago

My cat is quiet all day long, until my boss calls me then he stand right in front of the camera and howls. I told my boss it's him, not the cat.

amykath thanked localeater
  • gsciencechick
    2 years ago

Oh yeah, if I am WFH I sometimes need to close the door. Little girl will jump up on my lap on the stool and then on the desk.

Or, both of them will show their butts on Zoom Zumba, which is why I try to workout outside unless it is raining. They will turn their behinds to the ipad camera, LOL. In the studio, they have us on Zoom projected on a large monitor, so the whole class gets a view of cat butt.😆😻

amykath thanked gsciencechick
  • amykath
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Local! That is hilarious!

• Oakley
    2 years ago

Here's a funny I found. My cats don't bother me except when I get up and they all think it's time to eat for the 100th time today.

• bpath
    2 years ago

Lars, I had cats who would ignore my friends, except for the one who was afraid of cats. HER they would twine around her ankles, try to crawl on her lap if we were sitting on the floor. Poor Emanuelle! I locked the cats in the bedroom the next time she was over, so they ate my plant. I guess that was fair.

amykath thanked bpath
  • OutsidePlaying
    2 years ago

Funny cartoon and your stories are too!

amykath thanked OutsidePlaying
  • gsciencechick
    2 years ago

Here he is at least turned around, but his fur is filling up my Zoom square, LOL. Like I said I am usually outside on the deck, but it was raining that day.

amykath thanked gsciencechick
Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH