SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthann_05

Recommendations for Showerhead and handheld w strong pressure

Ruth -Ann
2 years ago

Looking for shower systems for two bathrooms. In both cases, we want to have at least one spray pattern that is 'high pressure' (not extra super hard like you're stripping your deck but like the days of old before the GPM restrictions and popularity of or push for rainshower and rain fall patterns). I like my old delta (from a hardware store) but it's plastic and admittedly a small head so not great coverage. I'm petite so I'm not complaining but for others it might be.

I'm not looking for a very wide showerhead; I'm quite petite so am farther away from the showerhead than average, which means my head is in a wider area of the flow, if that makes sense.

These aren't returnable and they're not cheap AND I've been burned before (Kohler Alteo - bad choice for pressure and for customer service to deal with other issues) so I am doing lots (too much?) research.

I would like to hear of your experiences with the following recommendations by bathroom plumbing stores OR if you have better recommendations:

1. Hansgrohe 26037001 RAINDANCE SELECT S 120 P HANDSHOWER, 2.5GPM.

(One bathroom needs a handheld (either on its own or along with a fixed head)) so this was the suggestion.

I saw a demo at the store but the head wasn't working fully so I have to imagine the whirl feature. I don't know if you can get both rain and the whirl at once to get good pressure.

2. Hansgrohe 26469001 HG RAINDANCE SELECT S 240 SHOWERHEAD).

3. Delta - H2OKINETIC IN2ITION 5-SETTING TWO-IN-ONE SHOWERHEAD. Product ID: 58480-PK 1.75 GM

4. Delta - H2Okinetic® In2ition® 4-Setting Two-in-One Shower Model#: 58471-PK 2.5 GPM

Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH