SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leiker_gables

Best sprayer styles or alternatives for kitchen faucets?

Jenn Leiker
2 years ago

I need your help finding a stylish kitchen faucet with some sort of sprayer that DOESN’T end up with these obnoxious features after a year of use:
1) nozzle half-dangling from the faucet practically full-time, not snapping back into its sleeve... OR...
2) the spray getting caught (or at all sticky) switching between spray and stream modes... OR...
3) looking really ugly and utilitarian.
And there's a reason that last one is last! I've stayed in AirBnB apartments and home rentals all over the world, with fixtures both cheap and super high-end, and I have yet to find a kitchen faucet that doesn't fall prey to 1) or 2) with time. As we approach our remodel this fall, I'd give my eye teeth to have someone be able to recommend a super tough, super stylish solution to the spray problems noted above.
I am NOT opposed to a separate, standalone sprayer beside the faucet, either. Not my first choice, but I do not want a crappy faucet sprayer situation, period.
Help! Has anyone been blown away by a faucet with sprayer that gets used and pulled out all the time, yet still works and looks like it did the first day!? Because if I have to jack with it, I guarantee I will not be like Smiley Sam here in the photo.
TIA!

Comments (5)