SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nshaeffer

Anything you would change in this kitchen design?

nshaeffer
2 years ago

I recently posted a different layout and received helpful feedback and now have new renderings to share. What do you think?

Of note, if facing the range wall, through the left arch is a large dining room and through the right arch is the foyer.

I think this is getting close to what I want except now I want an under counter beverage fridge on the wall with the window on the left (under where the left appliance garage is that would house the coffee maker) and do a drink station over there with a coffee maker and appliance garage and keep cups and mugs in that upper cabinet. The right side appliance garage will hide the toaster oven and I’ll keep every day dinnerware in that upper cabinet. On the fridge wall cabinet side where there’s counter space I want to put some sort of command center (I have 3 kids age 5, 3 and 1) with at least a charging station for our phones and tablets. The island will be t-shaped (5 ft x 5 ft for the table seating part with butcher block on that part) and I plan for the prep sink to be 20 inches, although I’m wondering if I should do bigger. Also of note, the rendering makes it look like I will have a divided sink but it will be one big sink with no divider.

Thanks for taking a look!

Comments (37)