SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_914975620

hard scape, herb garden bed

2 years ago

3 different asks for help really. These pics are after our gardener removed a lot of weeds.

1. Front pic of new tree. What hard scape can I put to ensure weeds don’t grow in that tree patch? Gardener recommended a double layer of fabric + 3inch stones (heavy will not move around like bark etc). We think that could look good. Other ideas/advice please?

2. Back yard pic (right side) - we want to create some kind of herb garden bed rather than the random stuff I have now. Goal is again to minimize weeds and create some good space for herb/veg garden. On the left side of this pic is a lime tree. We will keep that as is. Herb garden/beds would be to the right all the way to the right fence. We would move any small plants as needed. Ideas/thoughts??

3. Back yard pic (left side) - we don’t want anything to grow to the left of that big bush. Again some kind of double fabric protection, like #1, but instead of stones some other kind of covering. Bark? Something the dog could use as a bathroom would be ideal.

Thanks for reading this far. Let me know what ideas you have. I’ve always had great help here!!

Comments (38)