SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leslie_wood59

Polarstone Olympia coordinating kitchen cabinet colors

Leslie Wood
2 years ago

I just had Polarstone Olympia installed in my north facing kitchen. I was hoping it would work with my current BM Swiss Coffee cabinets but they look too warm and creamy. I've reconciled myself to painting the cabinets a different white. The Polarstone is gorgeous and I want to make my kitchen work with its undertones. Its described as an off white with warm subtle veining. In my kitchen it looks more gray due to the northern exposure. I'm looking at BM White Dove or SW Alabaster for my new cabinet color. Does anyone have any insight on a white cabinet color for this situation? My backsplash will also be the Polarstone Olympia. I haven't decided on the wall color yet, currently its BM Monroe Bisque but I will decide on that after I pick the cabinet color. I don't want a stark white but something that will coordinate with the countertop. I've included some pics of the Polarstone from the net that accurately show the true color. I took some at home but my phone shows the color as more beige for some reason. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comment (1)