SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jdoute13

PolarStone Statuario Milane (New York) or PolarStone Ibiza Quartz

jdoute13
5 years ago

Hello,

I'm renovating my kitchen and I've chosen: white upper cabinets, lower cabinets in either SW Cyberspace or GaleForce (haven't chosen yet - but one is a dark grayish blue and the other is a dark blueish gray), and white gloss subway tile for the back splash. I have an island which which will have cabinets in the same dark color as the lower cabinets and I will be doing a waterfall on one side.

I've been to the warehouse to see full slabs of PolarStone Statuario Milane (also called New York) and Ibiza. I really like both for different reasons. One I think would be superb on the waterfall (the Milane) while the other I think may be better for the counter (Ibiza). One makes the Cyberspace color pop and the other shines with Gale Force (tho both colors go very well with either quartz) I'm not going to do two different quartzes so I need to choose one. I'm struggling to find many pics of either in real life kitchens. Has anybody had any experience with either one - likes/dislikes/advice... photos you can share? Much appreciated!!

Comments (5)

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    5 years ago

I used natural stone (quartzite) in my kitchen, but found several pics of both the quartz you're interested in. Links below -

PolarStone Ibiza Quartz in kitchens

PolarStone Statuario Milane in kitchens

• jdoute13
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thank you - I had done a similar search - but most of the pics aren't actually of the quartz being searched :(

• D D
    5 years ago

Hi, about a year ago we redid our kitchen and chose the Polarstone Ibiza white as we wanted the marble look without actually using marble. We love it! Our cabinets are white and island cabinets are light gray. Here are some pics. Hope you can get a feel for it. Good luck!

jdoute13 thanked D D
  • jdoute13
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thank you for sharing... it looks so beautiful!! Glad to hear you still love it. I've just finalized my kitchen design and I chose Polarstone Ibiza and I will also be doing white uppers and lowers with white gloss subway tile. My island will also be Ibiza with a waterfall on one side and my island is going to be in SW GaleForce (a dark navy/gray). I can't wait for it all to be finished. What paint color did you go with for your walls?

• D D
    5 years ago

The contrast on your island is going to look amazing! We used Benjamin Moore harbor gray of the walls. Very happy with it! Good luck with your project ... hope you love it ... please post some pics when done!