SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katyajini

Confused, which simple grow lights should I get?

katyajini
2 years ago

I want to set up a simple grow light station to keep my seedlings growing the best I can till I take them outside. I may do some micro green growing too. But that would be pretty much like growing healthy seedlings.

(I tried to give links to the pdt page on Amazon but that would not work. I am writing out the name as it appears on the pdt page. May be able to go to the pdt by highlighting)

An YTer suggested these shop lights:

Barrina LED Shop Light 4ft, 40W 5000LM 6500K, No RF & FM Interference Garage Light with reflectors, V Shape Linkable Shop Light, Clear Cover T8 Light Fixture, Plug and Play (Pack of 10)

while asking the vendor a question, they said their 'grow lights' would be better for me:

Barrina LED Grow Light 4FT,168W(4 x 42W, 1000W Equivalent), Full Spectrum, V-Shape with Reflector Combo, Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Greenhouse, 4-Pack

These are different kinds of lights. I just dont have the background knowledge to make an informed choice.

I would be so grateful if you tell me what would work best for me or what to read to make the best decision.

Thanks so much!!

Comments (6)