SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_86393887176474643

Painting cabinets???

Brittney D
2 years ago

Last time I posted about updating my kitchen I got some awesome ideas. I left that conversation with just changing the backsplash countertops and leaving the cabinets alone updating the hardware as well. Well…non of that happened and I’m back on the indecisive struggle bus. My problem is my kitchen is open to the entire main floor and I want to change my wall color. For the life of me I can’t find a color that will go with these reddish brown cabinets that I love. Also when looking around for different counter tops. They didn’t have much to go selection for the more warmer color kitchens. Back to the new wall color it will go on all the walls on the main floor. So now I’m thinking about painting my cabinets. While I don’t like stark white I’m interested in my home being in the warm creams/grays/taupe color family and I can’t seem to get around these cabinets. They are in good shape so Id rather not get rid of them just because I want to change the color. Does anyone have experience painting their cabinets? Is this something you would do again? Pros/Cons?

Comments (30)