SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
benjamin_limback

green house to be built around the House, back yard and front yard

ben limback
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

So I have a 60 acre farm, That I want to do 2 major things one day. First would be to build the green house structure around a house with a walk out basement and the yards that probably would be half an acre to acre I would guess. I am very interested in doing this for multitude of reasons. Such as having a deck that adds basically a 2nd floor to the green house for vertical growing ease etc. Also would like to enjoy a pool/hot tub situation year round as well as lights and would like the "Roof sections to be all solar panels) not sure how possible this would be. Goal is make winters super cheap, make summers super cheap, make electric costs go buh bye. and hopefully get on starlink and have that easy living.

My big questions are price, how to make it summer safe with vents/winter safe for wood burning. How to add in a deck/extended garage area safe for my dually truck and skid steer tractor etc etc. Also I am in colorado so i would want wind resistant set up as well. I bassically want to do a super glorified sun room but super sized.

Comments (13)