SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_664494760

Snowbound walls with chantilly lace trim

HU-664494760
2 years ago

Hi! im repainting my house slowly and wanted to go for a brighter look. we currently have chantilly lace trim, standard ceiling white, and walls are in various warm/neutral/light/dark grays. I started with my living room, painted the walls chantilly to match the trim and it looks awful. I did hear that chantilly could take even four coats. But after high quality primer and two coats the walls look so icy trim looks bright with touch of warmth, what I was expecting. I am repainting walls with Snowbound but keeping trim chantilly lace.

Does anyone have photos or experience with snowbound walls and bright white trim like chantilly lace or high reflective white? I have seen many pictures of snowbound walls with snowbound trim and it looks great but I can’t repaint all the trim as well, it would be costly, plus I dont know if I want to commit to snowbound trim in the rest of my house which all has chantilly. (If I were repainting my whole house in one go I would do it, but we will probably take a room by room approach over a few years as our children are sure to destroy the playroom paint, etc.

Thank you!!!

Comment (1)