SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beaglesdoitbetter

Large SUVs w/ comfy third rows?

With the new baby coming in March, I am in the market for a new car. I want one of those monster SUVs with a third row that's actually comfy for adults AND ideally that can fit a dog crate behind the third row even when someone is sitting in row 3. Other priorities, none of which I am willing to give up:

- Driver assist features (like automatic parking, blind spot detection, adaptive cruise control)

- Rear entertainment system

- Leather seats

- 4 wheel drive

- 2nd row captains chairs, not bench seat

- Nice GPS built in

My list of possible options

• 2022 Yukon Denali XL
  • 2022 Cadillac Escalade ESV
  • Lincoln Navigator w/ long wheel base
  • Ford Expedition Max

I really wanted the 2022 Navigator BUT there seems to be no word about when it will actually be purchasable. And I don't want to wait since my current car is horrible in the rain.

The Denali appears to be lacking in the automatic parking feature that the Cadillac has, but otherwise seems like a nice option for the price and, as a bonus, there is currently one available at a local dealer in my preferred color AND with my preferred options. However, I really do like the idea of a car that parks itself because frankly I'm not a great driver...

Anyone have any of these cars or other suggestions for vehicles that could be a good fit that belong on my list of cars to test drive. I do not care about things like horse power or engine size or towing or any of that stuff. I want the features mentioned above, and the safest and most comfy car out there. I don't really care about fuel efficiency, either, although it would be a bonus if the car had a large gas tank so I didn't have to stop for gas as often when doing long road trips.

Price is not really a factor, although I also don't want to waste money so if the Cadillac isn't worth the extra ~$30K over the Denali, that would be useful to know. Don't care about leasing or incentives at all as I plan to just buy outright w/ cash...

Anyone have insight??

Comments (106)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County