SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rachel_schmitz72

Has anyone heard of or used Mirage Elemental Flooring?

Rachel Schmitz
2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to fall in love with a hardwood flooring; many suitors but never felt any were “the one”. Especially due to expenses and supply chain issues, I need one that will be able to be installed fairly soon as our contractor moved up the date to start working. I’m happy we get to start sooner than expected but there are a lot of hardwood flooring options that will not be in stock for another couple months.

I was visiting a flooring store here in Cincinnati and picked out my samples and of course did not even look at Mirage due to a lead time of almost 16 weeks but the flooring rep told me there were a few Mirage options that they happen to have in stock.

It’s called Mirage Elemental and I found a stain that I fell in love with! It’s called Windsor and in their cashmere matte finish. It’s absolutely beautiful! And in stock at a reasonable price (for Mirage). The only thing, I go to look it up online and I can’t find ANY information about this specific collection!!

What the heck?? What does this mean? I’m assuming it was discontinued but still, Google search comes up with nothing! I realize the elemental grade is probably a lower grade but I’m open to considering it.

Has anyone heard of this?

Comments (4)