SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zeldastar04

Re-Do of Living Room! Help choosing coffee table and end tables

zeldastar04
2 years ago

I ordered a new sofa and two chairs for my living room. The sofa I ordered is navy blue and looks like this,

except I ordered it with two cushions instead of three, and lighter wood legs. It is 80" long, 39" deep and 40" tall.

I also ordered two of these chairs, 32"L x 37"D x 37"H:

Here are a couple room layouts that I drew up, I am trying to decide between these two layouts, or perhaps another layout that I hadn't thought of, if you've got something better, let me know! A 65" TV will be wall mounted directly across from the sofa. The room measures 14' x 12.5'. The two windows are on the front of my house, the left hand cased opening goes to the kitchen, and the bottom cased opening goes to the center foyer (colonial house).

Layout 1

Layout 2

I could really use some help/suggestions for selecting a coffee table plus two end tables, plus a ceiling light fixture (centered in the room). I'm leaning toward layout 2, so I can also have room for a bookshelf. If you have bookshelf suggestions, I'd love to see those as well. I am looking for a style that is traditional, but also "on trend" if that makes sense. Can people offer a few suggestions for me? Budget for coffee table, two end tables and light fixture is $1000. Thank you!

One end table option that I've been eyeballing is this, however I'm not sure I can pull off a Teal and Navy combo. Thoughts?

Comments (12)