SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
editoria

What do you think of Ninja kitchen appliances?

Alisande
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

After many years, my KitchenAid food processor sounds as though it's about to quit. So here we are at Cyber Monday, and I'm browsing food processors on sale. I don't need a large size, but I do need power sufficient to grind almonds. I want to keep the price down as much as I can. I'm seriously considering a 9-cup Cuisinart with 600 watts, but it's been discontinued, and I don't know if that should be a concern or not.

Then along came the Ninja BN601 Professional Food Processor, with 1000 peak watts (what does "peak" mean?) and a slew of reviews from happy consumers. I haven't had any experience with the Ninja brand. Well, maybe that's not true. I bought a "bullet" blender some years ago that might have been made by Ninja, and I returned it because black specks appeared in my smoothie. But that's not a fair evaluation of the brand, and I wonder if some of you have had Ninja experiences to share.

The price is lower than I expected, and it's not even a Cyber Monday deal. This is good . . . or is it?

Comments (15)