SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
popoki47

Please help! What color paint with Kohler Dune?

popoki47
2 years ago

i sure messed up! In the showroom, Kohler Dune sink looked better than white with my Silestone Eternal Marfil (yellow undertone) countertop. (I didn’t know how to get a sample if Dune to take home.) But after installation the Dune sink and toilet just look dingy.

The shower will be Corian Abalone, very similar in color and undertone to the Eternal Marfil. There is almost no natural light in this bathroom. I have an LED ceiling light of 3500k and an LED vanity lightbar of 3000k. My cabinets are cherry.

I prefer light and bright rooms. My rooms are small. Can you recommend a paint color that will brighten up the Dune sink and toilet so they don’t look dingy?

I’m considering BM Seapearl or Dove Wing or Swiss Coffee, but I really don’t know what I’m doing. Do I choose a yellowish off-white which goes nicely with the countertop, or a more grayish off-white that goes better with the Dune? Or something totally different? Can you tell me what direction to go to brighten up or neutralize the Dune?

THANK YOU!

Comments (3)