SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
outsideplaying

Hair Care products and a New Gadget

OutsidePlaying
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

For those of you with fine, thin hair (Funkyart, I always think of you) I have found a couple of new products that I like and that do well on my hair. I have also found that as my hair gets more gray I have to be more aware of texture and conditioning, so a couple of times a week I pay more attention to a conditioning product. I never really had to do this before. I am a big fan of Aveda products and my salon uses them. I’ve tried others, some recommended here, but always come back to Aveda.

Here is my new favorite thickening foam. My hair is mid-jaw length and I use about 2-3 short pumps. It is thicker than Phomollient (another product I still use along with texture tonic) but this is a one and done product. I do not have any connection to Aveda, but everything is 25% off until the 29th.

This is a leave-in conditioner i use 2-3 times a week. It also de-tangles which is nice. And my hair feels good without feeling weighed down.

And maybe I have been living under a rock, but I found this on A when i was looking for a hairbrush cleaner. I dont know about you all, but I do try to keep my hair brush and round brush clean but the round brush is particularly hard. Let me tell you this thing works! You use the broad end for a regular hairbrush and the skinny stiff end on a round brush. I was amazed at how much hair came out.

Comments (4)