SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathy6421

Kitchen Small Appliances/Gadgets

kathy6421
2 years ago

I am curious if there may be anything I should look into getting that I don't have. I have the basics that most have. Microwave, toaster, coffee pot, food processor, walffle maker, mini chopper, blender, crock pot, pots and pans, garlic press, milk frother and probably other basics I'm forgetting.

I have been looking at panini presses/sandwich makers - simple smaller ones and ones that can also be used as griddle/grill, Aerogarden, personal blenders(such as Nutribullet or Ninja), Air fryers, Insta pot, immersion blenders and other things I can't think of right now.

It seems like when I find something I might want and I look it up on GW, there are a few that have whatever it is and love it and most say it's not worth getting or some like one and some like another(ex: Nurtibullet vs. Ninja personal blenders) Also, when I look up reviews on things, it seems like every product has pros and cons and most things have so many negative reviews, that I give up trying to find something.

I'm curious what people here have gotten that is really worth getting, works well and you use a lot. It could be a small appliance or a gadget. Thanks!

Comments (4)