SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bohostyledecor

Please help fix my living room layout and style (boho)

bohostyledecor
2 years ago

Hi everyone, I need help with my living room layout and style. Just moved and need insight on a boho style living room. Everything you see is how I have it set up so far, besides the sofa, which I am waiting to buy once I figure out my layout. Things I need help with:

-Possibly a different set up, not sure if it looks awkward with my bookcases in opposite corners.

-Framed photos are similar to what I actually have, black & white, & I would like to have a similar set up as pictured (above sofa)

Other things to note:

-Ideally, I don’t want my sofa blocking the windows, which is why I placed it against that wall. The wall next to the white bookcase would be too far from the TV.

-My “fireplace” isn’t actually a real fireplace. It’s a faux fireplace with a mantel.

-I am open to moving the sofa/TV set up, as long as it’s not blocking the windows.

-I have hanging plants on the side of each window.

-I have a red accent chair that I’m planning to remove since I’ve decided to go with a navy sofa. What color accent chair would go with my rug and navy sofa? Where would I place the chair?

-Possibly add a boho coffee table so it doesn’t look so empty. I like a simple wooden table, but I don’t think it would match my black and white bookcases.

Open to any and all ideas! Thank you SO much!

Comments (4)