SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ngcurt

please help with quick decision on paint for master bath

ngcurt
2 years ago

Unexpectedly, our drywall/plasterer has an opening in his schedule to start our basement ceiling Wednesday (I know, so lucky given how busy people are!). As part of the job, he will be removing the horrible tub surround in our master bath and finishing the wall. I am not replacing the tub surround. Honestly, we almost never use that tub, and we are not messy. The painters will be painting the bathroom and ceiling. It’s currently SW sea salt, and has never been right. Our granite is costa esmerelda and you can see the floor and shower tiles, as well as the vanity. None of those are up for change. I am considering painting the vanity (the painter is very skilled, I know they would spray it properly with cabinet grade paint). The mirror is not changing. The trim is BM Snowfall White 2144-70 and not changing. The adjoining bedroom is edgecomb grey and I’m including photo of the rug. The green trend carries over. I’ll try to include photos here, but if that doesn’t work, I’ll add in the comments. It’s a rainy day here, so apologies.

I’m thinking of matching the vanity to the trim and doing a white on the walls, not not a stark white. I am open to other colors. I’m baffled, and hoping someone can weigh in with good suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments (11)