SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

Just a few things

Our internet has been spotty recently so I don't know if I will be successful with this post. We thought it was our router, but we bought a new one and that hasn't helped. Apparently it's a problem with our provider, but they can't come until next week to fix it.

We have finished moving our daylilies for the year. Actually, we are not done--we left so many in place. This is the first year we haven't been able to move all our selects. I hate it because it will be that much more work next season.

Here is Bob with one of the best selects. The scapes are about 53 inches tall with anywhere from 33-40 buds.

This seedling decided to bloom a little early. It was planted just this year. If I had noticed the scape earlier, I would have picked it off, but it was fully developed and ready to bloom when I saw it. I figured it had already used the maximum energy and picking it off now would do no good. It shows some promise, but the plant looks horrible. It will probably die. It is Lady Stephanie Victoria Redding X Terrorsaur.

This is a rebloom on (Ebony Pools X Barracuda Bay) X Love for Jesus. The color is deeper in person.

Delinquent Doll is a late bloomer and then it reblooms too.

The hibiscus look good at this time of year.

Here is Sparky enjoying a bit of repose on the trash can.

Nancy

Comments (9)