SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
robotropolis

Looking for your inspiration - tropical vibes office?

robo (z6a)
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I have a new (very modest) project - I am moving my home office from a very small dim room to a slightly bigger, much brighter room.

I already have the main furniture: a dark oak glass front bookcase, an ebony and white IKEA desk, and a daybed.

I also have my new daybed cover! Looks like this although this very cute space and dog are not mine.

I would like your suggestions and inspiration to create a warm space. Right now I'm into tropical/coastal vibes (although I live in cold rainy Nova Scotia I want it to feel warm and sunny).

I will be choosing drapes, lots of daybed pillows, paint, lamps, area rug, and a ceiling fan. Maybe some wall art (although I can't stop buying art, but I can always do more!). My budget is low and I'll be doing a lot of wayfair/etsy/ikea etc. So I'm looking more for vibes than specific product recommendations.

Right now I have lots of throw pillows in gold, turquoise, navy, and green. I like the gold for a warm feel, or coral, or pink.

The space should look somewhat professional in zoom calls but my workplace is informal and I have a lot of leeway in how it looks.

Do you have any inspiration pictures for me?

Comments (35)