SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tila_07

Are all sparkling white quartz the same?

tila_07
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I got installed a "sparkling white quartz" that looks oddly cream and not at all as I was expecting. I notice that they looked cream when they were installing it but they assured me that it was the sparkling white. I thought it was my white shaker cabinets contrast, but I went to a friend's house to see if she had the same problem and to my surprised the sparkling white she had was what I thought I would get. I saw it on top of white cabinets and under yellow light and they looked totally different to mine. I took my concern to my contractor ( as he was the one who made the connection to the company) and the preceeded to send me a photo of the side slab that says "white sparkle" and even there it looks bad for me. I saw this quartz at different places and it was always the same. Nobody told me to go and see the slab because it may be different. They said that they sold us a "sparkling white" but I feels like if they did it on purpose. Does the name "white sparkle " on the slab makes it a different stone?

Comments (11)