SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_case86

Zellige tile experience

L C
2 years ago

Wanted to pass along my experience with zellige tile. Selected the 2x6 natural white subway tile from Riad. Shipping was slightly delayed but I'm fairly certain that was due to the delivery company--delay was maybe a few days to 1 week late but nothing too terrible. Due to a less than wonderful delivery, we ended up with approximately half a box of very broken tiles and 1.5 boxes of damaged but still potentially usable tile. I was worried at this point that this was all a mistake. However, the damaged tile wasn't Riad Tile's fault and when I emailed Riad this feedback with photos, they immediately offered to replace and sent new boxes very promptly. The second shipment was recevied on time and in much better shape with very few (if any) broken tiles. For the grout, my contractors used Laticrete Spectralock in bright white. They were still able to use a lot of the damaged tiles from the first batch based on cuts and placement, so I still have tons left over and plan to use it at some point in the future for a fireplace update. Overall, extremely pleased with the tile, Riad customer service, and the overall results and very happy I took a chance on this tile. I've included photos of the final results and one picture of some of the damaged tiles that Riad replaced. Riad customer service was amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Comments (6)