SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cherryfizz

I invested in a iWatch

Cherryfizz
2 years ago

My Doctor recommended that I get a device to measure my heart rate, etc so my brother went online to find the best device that detects A-fib. He suggested the iWatch which was a bit out of my budget but it was on sale so I took some money out of my investment account and he ordered it for me. I guess it is a good investment towards my health. When the watch came he set it up for me and because I don't have a cell phone he gave me his extra Apple 6 phone to use on my wifi and for some of the settings for the watch and the phone also mirrors the watch. Last night I was feeling a bit light headed and I had a twinge of a headache. I used the ECG app to measure my heart rhythm and it showed my heart was in A-fib. I kept track of the duration during the night and finally by morning the ECG showed I was back into normal sinus rhythm. It also records the ECG data so I can show my Doctor on my next visit. He told me if the A-fib lasts for more than a day with high pulse rate to go to the ER. My resting heart rate is still a bit high. haha one good thing about the watch it tells me when to stand if I am sitting too long, the Activity app gives me goals to achieve during the day. If you have an iWatch what do you like about it. https://www.apple.com/ca/apple-watch-series-6/

Comments (20)