SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_424535763

Need advice on what to do with this white cinder block foundation

Jessica
2 years ago

Hi there!

I’d love advice on what would look best over this ugly white cinder block foundation? Open to any suggestions whether it be paint, or something else.

(The landscaping and the crack in the brick are in the works of being done. Right now my main focus is on the foundation.)

I’d love to get some kind of paneling to put on the bottom and sides of my front porch so I wouldn’t be forced to use the brown stain everywhere else but with the red brick I’m not sure what options I have. I dont think a stone venier panel would look right? I like the dark stain color I put on my front porch but I’m worried the dark brown may be to much all along the foundation? Another issue is that the brown I used on front porch is a stain and I’d have to get a paint to use on foundation (since the foundation already has been painted ,) and I‘m not even sure if paint stores can match stain colors. I know they can match paint colors. Just not sure they can match a stain color into a paint.

I’m open to any suggestions on what you would do if this were your home to give it more character

and not be so boring.

Thanks so much for your help and advice!

😁

Comments (9)